Stunning ceremonies & Receptions
Greenmantle situated in Wellington’s coastal & garden area of Kapiti is the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding – in the more settled weather time of Summer or its shoulder periods.
Ceremonies can be hosted in either our formal gardens or amazing natural Nikau chapel.
Guests can relax in the grounds with canapés and champagne.
They then step through to our beautiful silk lined marquee setting to enjoy cuisine created by our preferred leading professional cater chefs.
Dine and dance the night away before retiring to luxury wedding night accommodation.
You may even sneak in one last glass of champagne & soak in our hot- tub set privately within the Nikau under the stars.
Your Intimate Exclusive Wedding Package – (limited to 5 per year)
Greenmantle Estate luxury lodge is the perfect venue to host your intimate wedding. This is an exclusive Ceremonies are set in either our beautiful English style gardens or Nikau Chapel followed by a stunning candlelit marquee reception.
Our Greenmantle Wedding Package is $7500 and includes the following venue experience:
- Exclusive hire of the luxury estate grounds
- Ceremonies are set in either our beautiful formal gardens or Nikau natural chapel in the forest
- Up to ten ceremony wedding chairs and a clothed signing table are provided
- Garden areas for use in serving pre and post ceremony refreshments and canapés
- Use of the grounds, forest and balconies for wedding photographs
- Silk lined marquee on Pool Terrace with chairs and tables
- Guest table styling with fresh cut flowers, tee light candles and hurricane lanterns
- Clothed present table and cake table with silver knife are provided
- Retreat & beautician rooms for bridal party to prepare in on the day.
- Fully staffed and event managed wedding including set up and breakdown.
- Luxury accommodation for the bridal couple wedding night followed by gourmet breakfast the next day
In a addition:
- Reception wedding cuisine is on a per person charge delivered by a choice of elite caterers which includes linen and tableware
- Beverage is on consumption from our extensive cellar list. This is provided directly by Greenmantle and includes table service and glassware
- Optional extra of Wedding Event Director all the way through the process from when the bridal couple commit with a ‘first consultation’ to well into reception night stewarding the event on behalf of the couple to beyond the speeches.
Photo opportunities are endless.
For more photo ideas please click our gallery here.
>> We would love to hear from you, contact us today! <<
“My new husband and I live in the Kapiti area and came upon this very secluded and private luxury accommodation which we booked to host our intimate wedding with our friends and family. Hosts Ralph and Letizia couldn’t do enough for us, every minute detail was attended to. We enjoyed a wonderfully relaxed wedding evening with our guests and the food was superb! We felt transported to another location, with the beautifully manicured grounds, forest walk, nature watch. The accommodation itself within the lodge was beautifully and tastefully decorated, allowed for privacy and tranquility.” – KapitiSun, NZ
“Thank you so much to you and your team for everything! We had the BEST day ever we couldn’t have asked for more on our special day. Everyone loved every minute of it and so many people commented on how smoothly everything went which was so true, you guys did such a good job. It was nice to not have to worry about anything on the day as everything just seemed to happen. It was awesome.” – Nikky and Tommy
“Our time at Greenmantle Estate was a fantastic experience. The estate is luxurious and the hosts are brilliant. Everything was perfect…and the food perfectly prepared and served. The room was private, peaceful and so restful. All the facilities are the best you can get.” – Glyn A, Wellington
“…thankyou to you and the whole team for helping to make our day so wonderful. I’ve had a lot of people say how great the food was and I appreciate the time and effort you took to arrange everything for us.” – Bob and Olivia
“The “Spa” set amongst the Nikau Palms was beyond belief! Our congenial hosts pampered and spoilt us as if we were royalty. An unforgetable experience.” – Nancy i, Otaki.