Play two great Golf Courses & Indulge at Greenmantle.
Greenmantle Play Two courses & Luxury Stay Package for Two
Extend your New Zealand golf holiday with authentic local experience at two of the country’s top private member courses with international style.
Stay 4 nights together in a suite & receive a round each at Paraparaumu Beach & Royal Wellington FREE.
- Greenmantle Estate Lodge 4 nights stay (includes accommodation for the two in one premier suite, pre-dinner drinks with canapés, four-course dinner with a bottle of our New Zealand select wine each evening & full breakfast for two each day)
- Stay where Tiger stayed; Play where Tiger played
- Complimentary return transfers by road to Paraparaumu Beach Golf Course
- X2 rounds (green fees with an electric golf cart) at Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club – This link course is home of 12 New Zealand Open Tournaments
- X2 rounds (green fees with an electric golf cart) at Royal Wellington Golf Club
- Fly by helicopter our driver service to Royal Wellington Golf Club (price on application)
- Golfer’s sports massage to get you ready for the next round $160 per person
Contact us to organize your custom golf vacation.
Silver Golf Package:
For Golf purist’s with a seamless concierge service taking you from Greenmantle Estate to the greens of Paraparaumu Beach Golf Links – a world top 100 course
When you make your Greenmantle Golf Tour reservation we organize and cover almost everything for you ahead of time together with our partner Private Golf Club:
- Complementary temporary membership for the golf round
- Green fees
- Book online a tee time subject to availability
- Golf Cart
- Clubs as required
- Greenmantle Golf utility pack with a sleeve of balls, tees, ball marker, score card, pen and some light refreshment
Familiarize yourself with the course the night before from the comfort of our lodge over drinks with the Golf Concierge. We provide your transfers from the lodge and all you need to do is step up to the first tee and concentrate on enjoying your game at this classic course.
Then return to your lodge for:
- Luxury accommodation
- Delectable multi-course dinners
- Heated outdoor pool and gym
- Rest in the hot tub in the unique Nikau forest
Paraparaumu Beach Golf Course has been the host of 12 New Zealand Opens, and long been regarded by many as the spiritual home of New Zealand Golf. Some of the biggest names in the sport have graced these fairways, from Gary Player and five-time Open Championship winner Peter Thompson through to Corey Pavin, Michael Campbell and in 2002 the worlds number 1 golfer, Tiger Woods.
Designed in 1949 by Alex Russell, whose design credits include the world-famous Royal Melbourne golf course, Paraparaumu Beach is considered one of the best links courses in the Southern Hemisphere. Modeled on some of the best links courses of Britain and Ireland, the challenging layout threads its way through magnificent linksland just north of Wellington, and once you’ve experienced it, you’ll understand just why golf played at Paraparaumu Beach Golf Course is golf at its purest.