Nau mai Haere mai Kia ora. Come & treat yourselves to a couple of nights of luxury at your country lodge & for the first 3 couples with our compliments come as VIPs to a unique Melbourne Cup horse racing day a our neighbouring historic race course.
Let us help you avoid the hassle of traveling to Melbourne at this time.
Celebrate as VIPs a race that stops two nations from the comfort of Kapiti. Relax after a tough weekend and embrace the beginnings of Summer in style.
- Monday and Tuesday night’s Greenmantle Estate Lodge accommodation including four course table d’hôtel diners and use of full lodge facilities.
- Take a relaxed trip along the road to Otaki after a long multi-course breakfast to
- Attend as a VIP at the Otaki-Maori Racing Club for 9 races from 11.55am with last race scheduled at 6.05pm.
- Enjoy the buzz of the Melbourne Cup on TV at 5pm with the local racing fraternity who are celebrating Kiwi’s heroic storming run through the field to win 30 years ago.
- Then back to your estate for a pre-dinner Prosecco, canapés and a second night of elegant dinner and a chance to share outrageous stories about your winnings and near wins.
- Early multi-course breakfast on the Wednesday and back to reality…if you really must.
- Available to up to three couples at an inclusive $1730 per couple for the two night package (*dinner wines are additional).